JACOB HESPELER CHILD CARE CENTRE
- We are licensed by the Ministry of Education and abide by all the regulations of our local Public Health Unit.
- Forms must be complete and returned to the Child Care Supervisor prior to your child’s first day.
Process for Enrollment
- Complete and application via the Water Region One List, link below, a wait list portal for all Licensed Child Care Centre's in the Region and select one of Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centre's locations. (see locations tab above for a list of our current centres)
- Arrange a convenient time for your family to have an introductory tour of the child care centre.
- An enrolment package will be available for pick up or emailed to you directly. (Fee contracts, for reference, can be seen by clicking the button above)
- Current fee schedules can be seen by clicking the button below.
It is imperative that forms are completed fully, including:
- Full address with postal code
- Health & immunization information
- Emergency contact information including address
In the event of a serious occurrence, we want to ensure no time is lost getting your child the support they need.
If you would like to be added to a wait list for any of our programsplease visit:
Before and After School Kindergarten, School Age and Youth Development Programs operated by Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres also apply through the Waterloo Region One List Link above. Please select Waterloo Region Licensed Child Care when applying for any of our programs. For a tutorial please click here: Before and After School
- Subsidized child care is available at all JHCCC locations
- To determine eligibility for subsidized child care please contact the Region of Waterloo Subsidy office by visiting:
"The teachers are warm and welcoming, the meals are excellent and nutritious, the classrooms are well organized and clean!" -- Parent Survey 2013